Best Internet browsers shortcut tips and tricks
Best Internet browsers shortcut: People now a days dependent on internet to find anything they want. In my personal opinion, internet rules the world. Without internet it is very hard to lead your life, specially for tech guy!
By the way, you need to know some best tips to operate your PC, should know some Best Internet browsers shortcut.
Why you need this?
Well, to do fast work this is need for you. Without this you are becoming slow in every step of browsing internet.
Here today, I am going to share some Best Internet browsers shortcut tips for everyone. Hope following tips will help all the IT geeks and all the general people who browse internet everyday.
These are very simple and easy to use.
Best Internet browsers shortcut:
There are dozens of different shortcut keys that can be used with Internet browsers. Below are a few of our top suggested Internet browser shortcuts.
- Press Alt + D or Ctrl + L to move the cursor into the address bar.
- Hold down the Ctrl key and press the + or – to increase and decrease the size of text. Ctrl + 0 will reset the text.
- Press the backspace key or press Alt key + left arrow to go back a page.
- Press F5 or Ctrl + R to refresh or reload a web page.
- Press F11 to make the Internet browser screen full screen. Press F11 again to return to the normal view.
- Press Ctrl + B to open your Internet bookmarks.
- Press Ctrl + F to open the find box to search for text within the web page you are reading.
In the next I will share some more special topic of internet. I have just share some simple tips about internet browser.
Hope you all are enjoyed this article. Share it with more people.
Thanks a lot for stayinng with nobelsblog.